To make global analysis of microRNA (miRNA) more sensitive
3D-Gene® miRNA labeling kit was developed as a miRNA labeling reagent optimized for the highly sensitive 3D-Gene®. Use of 3D-Gene® miRNA Oligo chip in miRNA analyses promises innovative biomarker exploration and enhanced expansion of various protocols for development and research of tests and diagnoses.
- Do not use this product for purposes other than research use.
- This product is optimized for 3D-Gene® and the use with any DNA microarray other than 3D-Gene® is not guaranteed.
Reproducibility of data obtained using 3D-Gene® miRNA labeling kit (Human Prostate total RNA)
- High data reproducibility, with a correlation coefficint of 0.99 or more.
- High sensitivity: of the 1,721 types of miRNA listed in miRBase Release 17, 1,189 types can be detected
(sensitivity about 1.2 times better than that of conventional labeling reagents: comparison with our products)
- There is a good general correlation with data obtained with conventional labeling reagents, but there is a little difference.
- Use of data obtained with conventional reagents concomitantly in a comparison analysis is not recommended.
* For any requested information for 3D-Gene®, please contact us.